REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
The Oregon Workforce Partnership (OWP) provides leadership that promotes and advances Oregon’s workforce system. Our WORKing Together conference brings together businesses, educators, public agency leaders, community-based organizations, and workforce professionals to explore local, state, and national best practices, emerging workforce trends, and innovative solutions.
This year our conference theme is Reconnect.
We are seeking business, workforce professionals, and trainers to present at our upcoming WORKing Together Conference. We are looking for interactive sessions that will engage attendees and inspire them to take actionable steps to apply the learning to their own work. The deadline to submit proposals is June 30. We are interested in submissions in the following two thematic areas: Modern Management and Innovative Engagement.
Modern Management topics could include:
- Remote/hybrid work
- Rural challenges
- Generations in the workplace
- Inclusion, equity, and diversity
- Work culture that attracts and retains talent
- Artificial Intelligence in the workplace
Innovative Engagement topics could include:
- Post-secondary engagement
- Youth/Emergent Workforce
- B2B skilling up
Proposals should include:
- A brief description of the session
- A list of learning objectives
- A description of any interactive elements
- A list of materials that will be provided
- A proposed length or range for the session
- A brief bio of the presenter
- A photo of the presenter
We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment at the conference, and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds to submit proposals. If you are interested in presenting at the WORKing Together Conference, please submit your proposal by June 30. For any questions or additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in the WORKing Together Conference. We look forward to receiving your proposal.